Service Package Descriptions
Improve search presence with Location Pages. Create responsive, mobile-friendly sites within minutes. Update them without any coding knowledge.
• Fully responsive sites.
• Match a business’ brand to a wide variety of pre-made templates.
• Include clear calls to action to maximize conversions.
• Push out the correct business information to Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare.
• Update information just once and have it dispersed to all profiles.
• Make sure the social data remains up-to-date.
Online listings will be accurate across all of the key sources. Distribute information to the four major data providers, who will distribute the listing to 300+ sites, including search engines, review sites, and directories.
Reputation Management Dashboard and Alerts
Gives the ability to:
• Hear what the customers are saying about the business on review sites, blogs, and social networks
• Ensure the online listings are consistent across the Internet.
• Monitor the employees’ activity on social media.
• See how the online presence compares to the competition.
• Receive regular, actionable reports that help improve online presence.
Social Management Dashboard
Gives the ability to:
• Interact directly with new customers and expand their audience.
• Discover and republish content to engage with the social audience.
• Respond to clients on multiple social platforms from one place.
• Monitor multiple Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, and Foursquare accounts from one easy-to-use location.
• Compose and post to all social media platforms from one location.
• Schedule the content and have it publish at a later date.
Dr. Miinala Marketing Digital Agents will claim listings on Google+, bing, yelp, & YP.com.
Dr. Miinala Marketing Digital Agents monitor and respond to negative and positive reviews. Commences once profiles are claimed. Includes negative mention monitoring.
Step 1- The business owner has a call with the Digital Agent to determine their needs and expectations of the full service experience.
Step 2- The Digital Analyst carries out monthly tasks, including correcting online listings, monitoring and replying online to review and more.
Step 3- Detailed performance reports are automatically generated and emailed to clients at the end of every month.
Includes four posts per week on Facebook, Twitter and Google+